Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Video Credits

Sun, Jan 15 2023 8:54 AM (27 replies)
  • TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2022 8:36 AM

Keep replying to this thread but it never gets posted... I'm not abusive or derogatory to anyone or anything... but posts are blocked by moderator.

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2023 5:03 AM

8"Android tablet

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2023 12:12 PM

Android 8" tablet

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2023 8:08 AM

Hi... I use an 8" android tablet to play WGT

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2023 10:53 AM

Will you look at that... all my posts have finally got through.

Mr moderator must have been on a xmas break.... but thanx for posting them.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2023 9:47 AM

Unsure why you seem to be having so much problems running these videos.  Just before posting this I ran all videos(75) running both nox and bluestacks on a windows 10 computer, a samsung a7 tablet(8 inch) and a amazon fire tablet(10 inch) all at the same time.

The only thing that I noticed is right at first both tablets would popup that I had no more videos available, but I knew there should be some there and both on the computer were running videos.  By selecting the video button again they both started running videos.  I have be seeing this lately on tablets.  BTW the computer is hard wired to my internet, the tablets are running on my wifi from my router.  I run cable modem, router w/wifi, computer.  I do not run behind a VPN.  I have noticed and posted before on other topics that it is a crapshoot if wifi will work consisently.

I have 2 computers in this room and at times I have run both computers and both tablets all at the same time.  Most of the time all works great. But I have seen at times, tablets working off of the wifi won't work, but the hard wired works fine.  My internet wired runs 300+, wifi runs around 200+, I have even gotten down to just the tablets and they haven't run.

Know where you need to be credit wise after running the 150 and also know when your cut off time for the day is, mine is around 2 pm.  So If I run vids after 2pm, I won't be able to get any more until after 2pm the following day.  So at times I have to skip a day as  I normally run mine in the morning, I am on east coast USA, so I should be 5 hours behind you according to your flag.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2023 9:33 AM

May have something for you to check.  I am currently in a power outage.  Due to that, I am no longer able to run either my router or my network extender.  My extender was purchased from Verizon, my carrier, and gives me 4 bars throughout most of my home.  I have been running videos on both my Samsung tablet and Nokia phone.  I don't have a very good signal on either the tablet or phone(1/2 to 1 bars)(2 different phone numbers), and it is taking forever to get the vids.  Keep getting the no more videos pop-up but I know where my ending credits should be.  If I didn't know what that was I would of stopped a long time ago(maybe after 1 or 2 vids), do check what your signal is.

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2023 8:54 AM

I'm getting the 150cr now, since I downloaded the free SuperVPN on playstore. But, I have to set it to USA, or I just don't get the free ads.

Running on Android tablet, if I try on my PC... zilch!!... will just keep running the VPN for the credits, though need to turn it off during any play as it runs the prog too slow.

RSS