Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Video Credits

Sun, Jan 15 2023 8:54 AM (27 replies)
  • TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 12:39 PM

It does sometimes, not always.

I still struggle to gain credits anywhere near 150/day.... just now watched 50 ads and it added 32 credits... getting nothing for watching some ads... the counter doesn't move.

I really enjoy the game, but if players are getting 150 ads per day, they are able to upgrade clubs and balls. If I can't gain the ads I'm left at a disadvantage, it looks like the only way to progress is by buying the credits!!!!.... why have the advertising videos if they don't meet the agreement????

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2022 10:17 AM

Still only getting a few ( up to 6 videos/ day = 12 credits) yesterday 2 and today NONE at all.

Despite playing every day, I just don't know why I only get limited vids when others seem to get 150 credits per day.

Do players get less advantages as they progress in this game?

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2022 5:58 AM

TramL1ner:

NO

What are you running as a windows system?  The videos are working just fine, so there has to be something on your end.

Your problem may have something to do with you not showing any country flag with your name, you might try going to your account and try setting that in your profile.  Or contacting WGT concerning this.

I just went and got my 75vids done(150) credits.  I got them using an android tablet(samsung a7) and running a win10 computer with both nox(v7.0.3.800) and bluestacks(v5.8.101.1000 n32) all running at the same time with no problems.

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2022 7:49 AM

Country Flag now showing... and ......nothing different!!

The odd days I'll get 150 credits... but more often either 1 or 2 vids... but last 3 days absolutely nothing.

If you are getting you 150 credits per day then you have over a 1000 credits per week allowing you to purchase better ball's and clubs... seems like I've got a monkey on my back I can't shake off.

....and yes I've reset the game and changed my ad settings, but still nothing.

Using a tablet... android...not a PC..  is there a difference?

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2022 12:14 PM

....even switched to my PC... downloaded over Bluestacks and STILL no credit videos !!

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2022 4:48 AM

garyk49:

TramL1ner:

NO

What are you running as a windows system?  The videos are working just fine, so there has to be something on your end.

Your problem may have something to do with you not showing any country flag with your name, you might try going to your account and try setting that in your profile.  Or contacting WGT concerning this.

I just went and got my 75vids done(150) credits.  I got them using an android tablet(samsung a7) and running a win10 computer with both nox(v7.0.3.800) and bluestacks(v5.8.101.1000 n32) all running at the same time with no problems.

...and only ONE video credit today... gone 3 or 4 days now without  being able to access part of the game that most of you are allowed.

I posted yesterday... but that has not gone by the moderator!!!!...WHY ????

I downloaded over bluestacks and played a few rounds, then tried to watch vids.... nope... none available.

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2022 4:30 AM

Android

..even downloaded on PCvia blustacks emulator...makes no difference.

• Fist0Blister
    28 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2022 5:01 AM

Aint worth watching Videos for 2 Credits IMHO

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2022 8:12 AM

garyk49:

TramL1ner:

NO

Have replied numerous times to this post, which have not got past the moderator !!

I'm using an 8" tablet that runs on an android system... so don't know what the issue is.

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2022 1:53 AM

4th time of replying... I use an android tablet to play.

Probably gonna stop playing altogether... Seems WGT won't post my replies.

RSS