Help › Forums

Re: Rainy Day scorecard problem

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 12 2020 4:55 PM (3 replies)
  • HibGuy
    2 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 8:29 AM

Hi,

I am currently playing in the final round of the Rainy Day Open.  I had competed holes 1 to 3 with a score of -2.  I then played holes 4 to 6, getting a par on hole 4 and 5, but getting a double bogey on hole 6.  My cummulative score after 6 holes should be "even", however, the tournament results indicate I have a cummulative of +3 after 9 holes.  I have only played 6.  

Has anyone ever had this happen to them?  Also, is there a way to fix the issue?

Thank you.

• HibGuy
    2 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 10:07 AM

HibGuy:

Hi,

I am currently playing in the final round of the Rainy Day Open.  I had competed holes 1 to 3 with a score of -2.  I then played holes 4 to 6, getting a par on hole 4 and 5, but getting a double bogey on hole 6.  My cummulative score after 6 holes should be "even", however, the tournament results indicate I have a cummulative of +3 after 9 holes.  I have only played 6.  

Has anyone ever had this happen to them?  Also, is there a way to fix the issue?

Thank you.

After verifying the scorecard, it looks like I was given a bogey on holes 4, 5 and 6.  I did not play these holes.  I did not quit the game or forfeit.  I was automatically given these scores for some reason.  Very frustrating.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 11:36 AM
    need to email wgt....but dont hope for much success....been an issue with showdown since it started
  • doozemaz
    60 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 4:55 PM

yes I'm having problems as well.  I only played 6 holes, however, it says I've played 9.  and my score changed from -5 to -2.  Not sure why this is happening.

RSS