Forums

Help › Forums

Re: i d'ont understand

Sat, Apr 11 2020 10:49 AM (5 replies)
  • Didoun57
    2 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 5:22 AM

Sorry for my english many people play pro tour ex:at 96 with ranking 150 i am master tour 83 he start on tee 50 yards front of me and the people by a good driver and he is on drive 50 yards front of me why after 80 you d'ont put every body ranking thank you and sorry for my english.

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 2:39 AM

The tee players play off is based on the tier of the player , ie tour pro , or master or legend , it has nothing to do with the level , ie 65 , 89 or 114 , those levels are based on XP’s , 

I suggest instead of worrying about where other players play from or what their tier or levels are , just focus on your own game , improve your approach to the greens , the fact you might be out driven on the fairway , can soon be overcome by better approach play. 

if you worry about what the others are doing the next thing you will worry about is a tour,pro with the best tietlists balls !

if a player chooses to play no ranked rounds or tournaments he will always keep a 150 average , so it shows they play either friendly matches or head to head coin games  

• BOZskills
    397 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 3:35 AM

Here's a better suggestion. You're a tour master,play in the casablanca and shanghai rooms and your opponents and yourself will be playing from the same tees.

• Tony08888
    568 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 5:55 AM

Bossbird +1

Also, if you learn to putt really well, it doesn’t matter how far the other person drives or how well they approach. If they can’t putt, you have a strong advantage.

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 8:48 AM

Tony08888:

Bossbird +1

Also, if you learn to putt really well, it doesn’t matter how far the other person drives or how well they approach. If they can’t putt, you have a strong advantage.

He might not have to putt well. After all a lot of 150 average players take lots of gimmes in coin games and head to head. 

• el3n1
    4,495 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 10:49 AM

tap on or touch the information, little (i) for the coin room you wish to play.  

it will tell you whether the tees are "tier" or hard or hardest.  all coin room below 10k entry I believe are "tier" meaning you go off the tee box for your tier.  all others go off either M/TM (hard) or the Legend and above (hardest) tee boxes.

Beware of playing Legends and above in the (hard tees) because they too will likely have maxed out apparel and actually playing on closer tee boxes than their tier would designate.  Game is easier for them too.  

Play where you feel most comfortable, but make sure you can handle the jump to higher stakes coin rooms or you will go bust.  

RSS