Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Pro Shop

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 15 2009 9:43 PM (3 replies)
  • GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2009 10:28 AM

I am unable to purchase any item in the pro shop.I have experienced this earlier in my stay here at WGT but it corrected it self.This time it is not correcting itself and there is a wedge that I really would like to have,kind of like right now.Just trying to see if I can get some help with this.I have already checked my stuff so that ain't the problem.

Thanks for any help,

Larry

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2009 10:33 AM

Can you click on anything in the proshop window? If not you are using an incompatible browser. (opera on my mac does not work).

If you can interact with the screen and you just cannot see the purchase button it may be a zoom issue.

If it is neither of these is the case please be more specific and I or others will try and help.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2009 12:22 PM

I bought something yesterday with paypal but today it is not going through.When I click pay now, Instead of telling me I purchased this item it just starts the shopping process all over again, like I never even tried to buy it.I can't "BUY CREDITS" today either like I could yesterday.I got the google chrome for a browser and it worked yesterday.Maybe it will straighten itself out like it did last time.

Thanks Soulcatcher

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2009 9:43 PM

We will follow up with you via email.

RSS