Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tiering up

Thu, Nov 23 2023 11:52 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Woodie77
    15 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2023 10:17 AM

Oh, SOMEBODY knows. They just aren't telling us. Big difference. 

• Pocoproud
    11 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2023 8:55 AM
    I have played as a Master for a very long time. I have many, many ranked rounds. My average is 72. There are a lot of par 4's that are unreachable in able to lower my average. My golf bag is as good as many higher tiered players. I have played Legends with higher averages than mine. Been playing this for at least 4 years now. Players like me that just KEEP ON spending money on clubs and balls, is keeping this company alive. I just don't understand. Seems like players are singled out, to do better than others! Ok. Rant over!
  • PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2023 5:30 PM

Pocoproud:
    I have played as a Master for a very long time. I have many, many ranked rounds. My average is 72. There are a lot of par 4's that are unreachable in able to lower my average. My golf bag is as good as many higher tiered players. I have played Legends with higher averages than mine. Been playing this for at least 4 years now. Players like me that just KEEP ON spending money on clubs and balls, is keeping this company alive. I just don't understand. Seems like players are singled out, to do better than others! Ok. Rant over!

Actually you only have 239 ranked rounds...and that's not a lot for the time you have been a member. Find a good club with players who can help you improve your game, you don't need to "reach" par 4s to score better.

• Kittykat2017
    513 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2023 1:35 PM
    This post has been deleted.
  • alosso
    21,038 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2023 10:17 PM

Pocoproud:
    I have played as a Master for a very long time.

There must have been a hiatus, as only a few games are shown in your history.

Pocoproud:
    There are a lot of par 4's that are unreachable in able to lower my average.

Which are they, apart from Pinehurst hole 4?

Pocoproud:
    I just don't understand. Seems like players are singled out, to do better than others!
    I understand that your scores severely above Par point to some improvement potential in game management and shot execution.

Have fun!

• Dg16
    2 Posts
    Thu, Nov 23 2023 11:52 AM
    Hi I would like to ask a question regarding tiers, my own tier is currently at legend, I am also lvl 95 with an average of 72.80. Many players who are below me at tour pro through to tour master have score averages mid to low 50’s and levels over 100 so my question is how come they have managed to stay in the lower tiers yet have access to better equipment than me and play of shorter tees, doesn’t seem right to me, just thought I’d ask, cheers Derek.
  • PAGES
RSS