Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT WILL NOT ACCEPT FUNDS

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 6 2020 2:05 PM (7 replies)
  • horrn
    9 Posts
    Wed, Feb 5 2020 10:39 AM

On January 10 th of 2020 I was unable to play WGT . Tried to deposit $50.00 to buy credits .The system would not accept my funds with the message from WGT saying" Could not deposit funds .Payment server error". On February 1st I encountered the same issue. On both occasions I called my credit card company and was assured this issue originated from WGT. I posted on WGT forum and the issue was resolved. This is quite frustrating. Can someone direct towar me another virtual golf site? Thanks.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Feb 5 2020 11:07 AM

Contact support. They're good at helping. 

_CHAMPION 

• pmm711
    5,532 Posts
    Wed, Feb 5 2020 6:41 PM

horrn:
    Can someone direct towar me another virtual golf site?

Yo Champ...I think you missed this when you steered him to CS for assistance. 😂

• Sulks007
    640 Posts
    Wed, Feb 5 2020 9:22 PM

Same thing happened to me yesterday 02/05/2020, paid for 1000 credits and never received them.I did manage to purchase credits later through my mobile app.Contacted CS repeatedly this is the response i got.

Thank you for the report. I am seeing that you were credited the 1,000 credits you then spend 500 of those credits on 3 Pack of TaylorMade TP5 Balls (L60+) (White)

Have a great day,

WGT

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2020 9:11 AM

pmm711:

horrn:

Support can help with that too. XD

_CHAMPION 

• pmm711
    5,532 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2020 11:35 AM

WGTChampion:

pmm711:

horrn:

Support can help with that too. XD

_CHAMPION 

Now that's funny...a coffee spit moment.  

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2020 11:36 AM

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2020 2:05 PM

horrn:
    I posted on WGT forum and the issue was resolved. This is quite frustrating.

I suppose it could be frustrating if you had to post on the forum to manage to spend money.  I can't see where you did this, I see in your activity you starting this thread but nothing else recent.  Does that mean wgt sorted it as a result of this thread and you've altered the original post?  If so that's pretty quick, be thankful you were asking about spending money other questions are often treated differently :-(

RSS