Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Leader board not showing

Mon, Nov 16 2009 8:51 AM (3 replies)
  • sluny
    126 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2009 1:57 AM

In tournaments, in the game, when I want to see the leaderboard (menu->show leaderboard), then the screen goes dim, leaderboard is probably there, but is not visible and then the close button must be "found" with the mouse to close the invisible leaderboard and continue with the game...

• Ruud65
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2009 3:44 AM

I had the same, this is a little problem since the last update.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2009 11:38 AM

I´ve had this happen a couple of times too

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2009 8:51 AM

sluny:

In tournaments, in the game, when I want to see the leaderboard (menu->show leaderboard), then the screen goes dim, leaderboard is probably there, but is not visible and then the close button must be "found" with the mouse to close the invisible leaderboard and continue with the game...

Yes. Despite a search of the forum to see if others had experienced this, I somehow missed your thread. I also have this problem every time I click the "leaderboard" choice in the menu up in the left-hand corner of the screen.

I've reported it, in game, to WGT, but it still is happening. I started another thread in the "Game Tips" forum stating what you said to do (try to find the close button). Initially I didn't realize that I had inadvertently found the "close" button, but after trying to make it happen on purpose, so I could get a screenshot, I realized that it must be the same as the other 'pop-up' windows accessible through the menu.

Hopefully, it's a simple fix for WGT's programmers. It was certainly more than just an annoyance, until this workaround was discovered.

BTW, WGT... all the other choices in the menu work fine.

There, I've posted a pic with the approximate location of this "phantom" close button so that others won't have to close-out their round prematurely.

RSS