Thu, Jan 7 2010 4:02 PM (1,457 replies)
  • snakester
    62 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2010 9:19 PM

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2010 9:21 PM

round 2 for viz and me.....

i battled a meter, back spasms and muscle relaxers so it was a moral victory even with a terrible bogey on 18.

ncviz 32   jakestanfill7 32

• snakester
    62 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2010 9:22 PM

• snakester
    62 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2010 9:27 PM

• snakester
    62 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2010 9:34 PM

Hi Coolswing....this is my second round with Jubilation. He ended up disconecting on the 18th hole. He was playing decent and then double bogeyed the 17th after going into the water. He was +1 when he disconnected after his second shot on the 18th. Needless to say he was pretty frustrated after the double bogey. I finished out with a par on 18. I hope you will accept this. Thanks

• azshawn71
    189 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2010 10:20 PM

arnie palmer for me and chuckiee...sad for me...very sad.

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 7:59 AM

Monday 4th January

FINAL RESULT -   And we have a sudden death playoff to decide the winner of the tournament !!  After sensational final rounds by BolloxInBruges (-9) and PRIESTESS (-7), we will now wait to see who will survive this fantastic duel !  Keep track of the Tour's latest News & Update for the announcement of the result.

Also Congratulations to the 2 players who finished in equal 3rd place - ClaremoreBlue for another strong all round performance and paulmcm for his great final round of -8 which catapult him to his best finish on The Tour so far, and finally to resozv for finishing as top Pro in only his 2nd tournament on Tour, well done gents !

• Champion -                      ???
    • Runner Up -                     ???
    • Equal 3rd -                       ClaremoreBlue
    •                                            paulmcm
    • Best Finish by a Pro -    resozv

Here are the top 10 finishers of the tournament - 

Click on this link to view the full  FINAL RESULT  and the WGA Points earning.

Check out the latest WGA Tour Points Standing with the link provided on the front page of this thread. 

That's the end of another exciting tournament on the Tour, thanks to all the players who participated as I know everyone were very busy during the holidays season so your effort is great appreciated.  Also thanks to my friends and the players who helped out during the tournament.

Finally it's at this point in time that we say farewell to this thread and move on to a brand new one for the new year 2010 !  Please do not add any further reply here as it would only cause confusion for everyone.  Click on this link to go directly to the new thread for the  2010 WGA TOUR

********************************

4th - 10th January

The 3rd installment of the World Golf Championship series at the famous Firestone Country Club promises plenty of exciting play from a strong field of Tour's players.  There's also plenty of WGA Points up for grab this week so it's going to be a real fight for that all important top 20 positions.

** Go to the front page of the new thread of the 2010 WGA TOUR for all the details and info.

• azshawn71
    189 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2010 4:02 PM

I am going to have to withdraw unfortunately....I just have not had time to get my rounds 1&2 for this week and won't have time to get it done until tomorrow. I believe the cutoff is tonight. Great tourny and I'm bummed.

azshawn71

RSS