Forums

Help › Forums

Re: COURSES ONLY LOAD TO 76%

Fri, Oct 30 2009 4:08 PM (7 replies)
  • CDUWARDOG
    16 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2009 8:40 PM

When I go to the courss they only load to 76% and stop. Any ideas?

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 7:17 AM

thats usualy a server issue,,,if your internet speed at that particular time is very slow that sometimes happens,,,it has happened to me,, ive changed servers since.now im fine.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 7:26 AM

I've had this happen and it wasn't a server or Internet speed issue. Instead, I had to clear my Flash cache and browser cache, and restart the browser. Everything started working again.

• CDUWARDOG
    16 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 9:40 AM

adobe flash cache or internet browser ? Where is adobe flash cache ?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 9:58 AM

Better clear both. The Flash cache is here. (Click the Delete all sites button.) But don't clear your caches too often, because that would require you to download course components repeatedly.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 10:44 AM

If the loader stops at a certain percentage it usually means that one of the game assets on your local cache has been corrupted and the game cannot replace the assets during the loading process. 

This mainly happens after a deploy by WGT with a new version, but it can happen other times. 

Clearing your flash cache and browser cache will resolve this issue.

Otherwise you should keep your caches because it will decrease your load times and improve your multi-player game speeds.

• CDUWARDOG
    16 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 12:52 PM

Thanks that makes sense. I will find it and clean it out

• CDUWARDOG
    16 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 4:08 PM

Headsup I use AVG free and had 8.5 installed and everything worked fine. When I downloaded AVG 9.0 that is what stopped my course loading. If I do not have it the courses work if I install it the courses stop at 76%.

RSS