Forums

Help › Forums

Re: wk 43 unlimited play Bethpage Miracle

Wed, Oct 28 2009 9:00 AM (27 replies)
  • cobra4
    359 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 8:24 AM

Not taking it sereously my friend. Just dont like hypocrits who are doing the same thing, yet come on threads and accuse others of doing it. People must think because they have a short skirt on  that they will be excused for sandbagging

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 8:30 AM

cobra4:

Not taking it sereously my friend. Just dont like hypocrits who are doing the same thing, yet come on threads and accuse others of doing it. People must think because they have a short skirt on  that they will be excused for sandbagging

Just how short that skirt is sounds like the REAL story..Maybe we need to get to the bottom of this???

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 12:20 PM

AGREED.....

• Jimbo652sssssss
    167 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 12:29 PM

I would'nt worry about it Andy,Just play the game the way you want to play it,You know what I mean,Lol"

• BabyBulldog
    64 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 3:37 PM

Where did JimGriff go?

• jimgriff
    127 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 4:39 PM

Where did I go ?  I went up to Copperhill, TN with my family to check out the fall leaves-- we enjoyed a guided horseback ride, slept in a very cold yurt, and bought some stuff in N. Ga on the way home.   Thanks for your concern Baby Bulldowg and the comments from others, but I'm wondering if anyone has thoughts about the feel vs regular balls....The thread has certainly changed both texture and fabric!

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 5:37 PM

Sounds like you had a nice weekend Jim...sorry your topic went of course,  but that is just the norm here these days.

As regards to the regular balls, you may find the meter rather quick with your set of clubs and regular wgt balls, the ones you can buy in the pro shop actually slow the meter down.

Although the 10c ones and 12c ones i find to be gimmicks and dont do a great deal for the speed of the meter. I normaly use the GI D balls which range from 44c to 49c, not sure why there is a difference in cost because they all perform the same, maybe some one can tell us. I havn't used the more dearer ones so maybe some one can comment on those too

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 9:00 AM

cobra4:

Sounds like you had a nice weekend Jim...sorry your topic went of course,  but that is just the norm here these days.

As regards to the regular balls, you may find the meter rather quick with your set of clubs and regular wgt balls, the ones you can buy in the pro shop actually slow the meter down.

Although the 10c ones and 12c ones i find to be gimmicks and dont do a great deal for the speed of the meter. I normaly use the GI D balls which range from 44c to 49c, not sure why there is a difference in cost because they all perform the same, maybe some one can tell us. I havn't used the more dearer ones so maybe some one can comment on those too

The more expensive ones are hand-painted instead of sprayed. You didn't know that? :)

RSS