Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Messaging friends

Sun, Oct 18 2009 9:57 PM (5 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 1:12 PM

WGT-

I cannot message certain friends on my list. The online status has nothing to do with it.

I am able to message certain friends but not others. Do I need to be on their friends list? If they are on my friends list am I automatically on theirs?

Anybody else feel free to answer this.

TX,

YJ

• Kobalt46
    276 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 1:55 PM

I think you have to be on their's  also  JIm...If they deleted you off their list  you cant message them until they put you back on list.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 2:36 PM

If someone deletes you from their friend list it does not remove them from yours. They still show up on all of your updates and you know when they are online but you cannot message them.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 2:42 PM

Thanks, guys-you confirmed my suspiscions.

YJ

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 9:46 PM

Soulcatcher:
    If someone deletes you from their friend list it does not remove them from yours. They still show up on all of your updates and you know when they are online but you cannot message them.

However, WGT announced that the latest product update (October 13th) was supposed to have removed this bug. I can confirm that, after I remove someone from my Friends list, this person's Friends count immediately drops by 1, so something has definitely improved in this regard.

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2009 9:57 PM

The fix only works for friends added since the update.  For everyone you added previous to the update, you have to delete them, then go back and re-add them, and then delete them again.

RSS