Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Shooting Menu Gone

Fri, Oct 16 2009 4:29 PM (4 replies)
  • nearlyfreddie
    19 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 10:26 AM

Putting 18 on BP - screen came up with no "shooting" menu - all info (club select, power meter, lie indicator, zoom icon, wind indicator) gone - no shot clock either - other than that view was normal - we were AS too - WTH???

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 10:47 AM

Hi nearlyfreddie, were you able to submit a bug to us in the game, or take a screen shot? Were you able to finish the round later?

• nearlyfreddie
    19 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 2:01 PM

no, no and.... no - all i could do was go post a loss on the ladder :-(  The screen looked exactly same as normal, except all shot selection, meter, wind, etc icons were gone.  One note of correction, i was actually chipping from fringe - i think i said putting in initial post.  thanks

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 2:11 PM

Did you try to close the game window and click PLAY NOW again?

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 4:29 PM

i experienced something similar earlier this week...invites went normal, so we head to the 1st tee in a "match" game for 9 holes...on the 1st tee all i saw was a beautiful HD picture of hole #10 on the tee box...no menu, no nothing club selector, no wind/hole info...nothing but an HD picture.

so i closed and we re-invited...headed for the 1st tee again and all was normal...never happened since....same course, same 9...same playing partner and match play format.

RSS