Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ball Spin

Fri, Oct 16 2009 7:57 PM (24 replies)
  • Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2009 4:12 PM

WGTalex:

Hi everyone, we applied a fix and the B-ES ball should be working properly now.

I can confirm this.  You can move the dot both an the tee, and, in the fairway.

Thanks Alex.

Warren

• danny66
    25 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2009 4:20 PM

I love the backspin...tour ball...just aced no 4 pinehurst...hit it over the pin, backed it up in the hole..what luck.

• rcrazied
    6 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 7:41 PM

Can someone explain how the ball spin works.. Seems everytime I use back spin, the ball rolls farther forward, and when I use no spin, it practically stops...

I never get a roll back, no matter how much spin I use. I use the basic starter balls...

Any help is appreciated..Thanks

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 7:46 PM

rcrazied:

Can someone explain how the ball spin works.. Seems everytime I use back spin, the ball rolls farther forward, and when I use no spin, it practically stops...

I never get a roll back, no matter how much spin I use. I use the basic starter balls...

Any help is appreciated..Thanks

You also have to take in to account where the ball lands (downhill, uphill).  With the clubs and ball that you are using the ball will no stop on a dime unless you hit into an upslope.

I hope this helps.

Happy hitting

• rcrazied
    6 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 7:57 PM

thanks Soulcatcher..very true advise...amazing what you forget (regarding real golf) when you start playing it in a game...lol

Appreciate the help

RSS