Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Calling all CC owners

Tue, Jan 10 2012 2:24 AM (208 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 7:22 PM

Suzyswift:

Trying to get Happyman1234, could someone set a date for this to be played by, as I am in this round.

Sue 

You need to stay green... It was hard to set our game up and I didn't see him online at all, until he hit me with a invite outa the blue....lol

Edit.... Just like a stealth bomber....lol

-Roger

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 1:17 AM

mantis0014:
    Just like a stealth bomber....lol

LOL Its hard to stay green, but I am sure if I am red ,a message will do to say he is ready

Thanks Sue

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 3:00 PM

http://www.myleague.com/ccowners/tournament/8657311

Hi All

Hope you enjoyed the Tourney and want to continue with another, please let me know your thoughts, on when , what format and so on.

Congrats to Wesdogg75 and all that took part. and for the very erogenous ball donations

The Results and prizes

1st,,,,, Westdogg75,,,,,, 6 packs Callaways  ......... Tin Cup Country Club

2nd,,,, Suzyswift,,,,,,3 packs Callaways ........ Swiftys CC

3rd ,,,,Happyman123uk,,/,,,,,,, qittersnotwelcome

JVR86,,,, 1 pack Callaways........Black Label Society

Prizes will follow, when I send message to send gifts,

Thanks all Sue xox 

• Wesdogg75
    2,431 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 7:00 PM

Thnx Sue for a great tournament and thnx to all who generously donated prizes, looking forward to second installment!!

Wes

• charlee85
    878 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 7:51 PM

Congratulations to the winner and placegetters, and all who participated.

I would like to acknowledge all the time and effort Sue put into making this tournament happen, and thank her sincerely, even tho I was one of the people she trampled on to eventually make her way to the final...lol

It's been fantastic Sue, and I thank you on behalf of all participants, and can't wait until the next Tournament.

Charlee

xxx

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 12:19 AM

Congratulations to all the winners.. Thanks Sue for running a great comp. I'm in for another crack at it if one is started.

Just curious, What were the final scores?

-Roger

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 3:49 AM

The final was a very good game , in fairness to Wes, he had just logged on when I grabbed him for the game so it was his first of the day hehe ( tactics lol ).

I went in to a 2 stroke lead by the 14th,,,,, by the 17th Wes came back at me after he warmed up to be tied at 2 under, The 18th I was a bag of spanners lol and double bogied it or tripled,, not sure as by this time I was kicking the dog.

I enjoyed the game and honoured to be playing Wes in the final ,,Congrats Wes

Sue

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 11:09 PM

OK Guys

Think we can start the next tourney, I will start a new post for the games under the heading CC OWNERS TOURNEY, I will send you all a news letter in the next day or so and post links to sign up page in the forum and on the mane page at my league.com

Sue 

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 2:24 AM

New post created for CC owners tourney ,,,starts Sun 15th, please see.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/80672/499452.aspx#499452

New post to sign up

Sue.

RSS