Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to change Banking Details

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 17 2023 9:46 AM (7 replies)
  • Pronto6975
    66 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 11:36 AM

I have changed my banking details i.e. got a new master card , and cannot find where to enter it  can any one Help me Please

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 12:17 PM

Click on Buy Credits, on the bottom change billing infomation, the Fill in your address and all on the bottom and click Buy Credits

Now you will come onto the screen to fill in your credit card Info.

I always use a debit card that I only put $100 on

That's it

• Pronto6975
    66 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 2:48 PM

thank you Don for your reply, I tried that , but No credit card Info  showing , meaning only my name  and address   showing only , if you will , please reply back to this message  , thanking  you.

• Byron26
    481 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 3:08 PM

I contacted customer support and asked them to delete my card card info.  They did.  Then I went to buy credits and entered a new card

• Pronto6975
    66 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 3:28 PM

ty Byron , for that Info  ,  I Finally got my  credit  card info ,  my computer was  running slow at that time.   

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 3:52 PM

Pronto6975:

thank you Don for your reply, I tried that , but No credit card Info  showing , meaning only my name  and address   showing only , if you will , please reply back to this message  , thanking  you.

When you fill in your Country and State on the second page just hit buy credits. Then you can fill in the credit card info.

This is the screen you should get.

If that doesn't work, try a different browser

• LibTuhrdsSuk
    55 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2023 5:35 AM

That does work for a one time purchase, however, WGT genius logarithm only use that new data for the purchase.  It doesn't change the default card info.  It's a royal PITA to have to enter new data every purchase.  Get your *** together wgt.

• callaghan159
    6,228 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2023 9:46 AM

LibTuhrdsSuk:

That does work for a one time purchase, however, WGT genius logarithm only use that new data for the purchase.  It doesn't change the default card info.  It's a royal PITA to have to enter new data every purchase.  Get your *** together wgt.

Thats just the way it works now...no info kept on file.

RSS