Sat, Oct 3 2009 6:49 PM (3 replies)
  • spitz201
    46 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 10:24 AM

FIX THE LAG FOR CHRIST SAKES

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 12:25 PM

Hello, Spitz201.  Thank you for your daily contribution to the forums.  We are all very aware that you are having a difficult time with the game and that you believe that continually posting this message (or some eerily similiar) will make a difference.

I do not think it will.  If you believe that a message needs to be sent to the people that operate this game, please feel free to email them at either support@worldgolftour.com or members@worldgolftour.com

Sending messages to the forums may make you feel better, but in end will not make WGT work any harder or faster to fix your specific problem.

I hope you have a very nice day.

• spinmaster
    56 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2009 1:01 PM

I agree with spitz201. On the fourteenth hole today the game glitched on a 3 footer and i missed it. I ended up with a 27 on the week 40 unlimited so that would of been a 26. So in my mind I was the winner.

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2009 6:49 PM

Lag was brutal for me today too. I tried all the tricks, not much help. I got "kicked off" (I E not responding) 4 times today. Sent the email, no reply yet. Gets a bit frustrating, but only ruined score on 1 game.

RSS