Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Rare and Epic apparel mobile

Tue, May 16 2023 12:13 PM (47 replies)
  • ShalomAloha
    852 Posts
    Sun, May 14 2023 1:16 AM

Only care about good clothing ensembles 🤣

They’ve been slacking lately. The animal print hat and the jelley bean pants. Big fails. Fashion suicide. 

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Sun, May 14 2023 5:56 AM

pmm711:
    Think about what you're saying...and I know you're NOT one of the many WGT suckers out there... 

You really went out of your way to call out- Everyone who plays this game except yourself of course. Only because of your noble reasons to continue playing, BUT the rest of the players are all clowns/idiots etc...

pmm711:
    Yeah, I know, people don't like me for calling a spade a spade...

Lol, haven't seen that yet.

What I have seen is someone who can only see Black and White, while a lot of stuff is a shadowy Grey.

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Sun, May 14 2023 9:33 AM

pmm711:

el3n1:
    did offer a slightly better coin boost

^^^^ Think about what you're saying...and I know you're NOT one of the many WGT suckers out there... 

If people are spending RL $ on fake balls in order to win worthless coins...in order to buy apparel that allows them to win a larger % of even more worthless coins...well how foolish can one be? 

It still amazes me that people enter coin rooms with the most expensive balls in the game.  People addicted to wanting to feel great in some way.  Hell, my level 9 common apparel, coupled with the clubs I have, provides enough oomph to enable me to win coin room matches I would never be able to win while playing the free rock which I use 100% of the time.  I chuckle when the "Would you like to gift 1500 credit balls" to so-and-so popup appears after a match.  I just SMH at how idiotic and stupid these players are...and how WGT has reined that person in to spend RL $, or to watch videos that provide a cash flow to WGT, in order to feel good about themselves having amassed some sort of "virtual wealth". 

Everyone's coins in this game equal the same no matter how many coins we have...NADA...ZIP...ZILCH.  The only good in having them is to give them up in order to ug apparel or so we can play vs.another player in a coin match.  You're so right when you say "the juice is not worth the squeeze".  Unfortunately there are way too many ids in this WGT world who can't seem to understand that. 

Yeah, I know, people don't like me for calling a spade a spade...but it is what it is.  And I could care less.  The game lost me when it started catering to the "Thanks for the gift card mommy" Christmas stocking, Easter basket and birthday card stuffer crowd.  Yannis wrote in another post how TopGolf has only catered to the mobile players since they took over.  He understands how the PC side of things gets zero attention.  The PC game was all about fun, CCs, and camaraderie…group play was so much easier then.  Think of how much fun this forum used to be too.  TopGolf destroyed all of that for us. 

I only play now because it reminds me of my brother Andy who introduced me to the game back in 2011 and who passed away from leukemia in 2016.  The game gives me a smile and that smile comes from him up there in heaven.   RIP Andy. 🙏🏻❤️

And I'm happy to say I never spent a penny on this game...not even the $5 they promised to match for buying 500 credits.  Now I'm thinking of the clowns who tee it up wearing the apparel that provides the worthless coin win boost...you can tell right off by the shoes they're wearing.  LMFAO

P.S.  Sorry for the rant.  I couldn't help myself.  ;-/

People play the game for lots of different reasons . It's obviously pretty ignorant to suggest that individuals are stupid for purchasing/playing the game as they find enjoyable. Sure that concept will be lost on you .

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, May 15 2023 6:35 AM

pmm711:

el3n1:

^^^^ Think about what you're saying...and I know you're NOT one of the many WGT suckers out there... 

If people are spending RL $ on fake balls in order to win worthless coins...in order to buy apparel that allows them to win a larger % of even more worthless coins...well how foolish can one be? 

It still amazes me that people enter coin rooms with the most expensive balls in the game.  People addicted to wanting to feel great in some way.  Hell, my level 9 common apparel, coupled with the clubs I have, provides enough oomph to enable me to win coin room matches I would never be able to win while playing the free rock which I use 100% of the time.  I chuckle when the "Would you like to gift 1500 credit balls" to so-and-so popup appears after a match.  I just SMH at how idiotic and stupid these players are...and how WGT has reined that person in to spend RL $, or to watch videos that provide a cash flow to WGT, in order to feel good about themselves having amassed some sort of "virtual wealth". 

Everyone's coins in this game equal the same no matter how many coins we have...NADA...ZIP...ZILCH.  The only good in having them is to give them up in order to ug apparel or so we can play vs.another player in a coin match.  You're so right when you say "the juice is not worth the squeeze".  Unfortunately there are way too many ids in this WGT world who can't seem to understand that. 

Yeah, I know, people don't like me for calling a spade a spade...but it is what it is.  And I could care less.  The game lost me when it started catering to the "Thanks for the gift card mommy" Christmas stocking, Easter basket and birthday card stuffer crowd.  Yannis wrote in another post how TopGolf has only catered to the mobile players since they took over.  He understands how the PC side of things gets zero attention.  The PC game was all about fun, CCs, and camaraderie…group play was so much easier then.  Think of how much fun this forum used to be too.  TopGolf destroyed all of that for us. 

I only play now because it reminds me of my brother Andy who introduced me to the game back in 2011 and who passed away from leukemia in 2016.  The game gives me a smile and that smile comes from him up there in heaven.   RIP Andy. 🙏🏻❤️

And I'm happy to say I never spent a penny on this game...not even the $5 they promised to match for buying 500 credits.  Now I'm thinking of the clowns who tee it up wearing the apparel that provides the worthless coin win boost...you can tell right off by the shoes they're wearing.  LMFAO

couple things here.

Entertainment dollars. Everyone has them and while you might think how someone else spends there money is foolish; odds are 100% that you spend money on things that other people think is foolish.

Some people have $$$$$ and don't care about the piddly cost in this game. this game is cheap. I spend $40-$80 in cigars that I smoke any time i play this game which used to be every night but is now 4-5 nights a week. So the Less than $3-5 for a golf ball means nothing to me. 

Third. Even with the above I haven't spent a dime on this game in 4-5 years. the golf balls i use in coin games i have over 90 of still from showdowns. i won them all. i  win them faster than i can use them up.   also  i have stacks of other balls that are even better that i purchased  but it's with credits that I've either won in tournaments or achieved from watching the videos in the game. 

So get off your poor boy holier than thou high horse about spending $. you don't know anyone else's situation.

like a lot of posts on social media , ignorance doesn't limit posting.

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Tue, May 16 2023 2:21 AM

Mythanatos:

pmm711:

el3n1:

couple things here.

Entertainment dollars. Everyone has them and while you might think how someone else spends there money is foolish; odds are 100% that you spend money on things that other people think is foolish.

Some people have $$$ and don't care about the piddly cost in this game. this game is cheap. I spend $40-$80 in cigars that I smoke any time i play this game which used to be every night but is now 4-5 nights a week. So the Less than $3-5 for a golf ball means nothing to me. 

Third. Even with the above I haven't spent a dime on this game in 4-5 years. the golf balls i use in coin games i have over 90 of still from showdowns. i won them all. i  win them faster than i can use them up.   also  i have stacks of other balls that are even better that i purchased  but it's with credits that I've either won in tournaments or achieved from watching the videos in the game. 

So get off your poor boy holier than thou high horse about spending $. you don't know anyone else's situation.

like a lot of posts on social media , ignorance doesn't limit posting.

+100   

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Tue, May 16 2023 9:22 AM

Mythanatos:
    Some people have $$$ and don't care about the piddly cost in this game. this game is cheap. I spend $40-$80 in cigars that I smoke any time i play this game which used to be every night but is now 4-5 nights a week. So the Less than $3-5 for a golf ball means nothing to me. 

RSS