Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Honest Question on why People forfeit the coin room games?

Mon, Mar 25 2024 3:28 PM (35 replies)
  • Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2024 9:05 PM

Dynofine:

I was playing a TM and I drove a par 4 with an 8’ putt left. The TM had two chili dips, then had putt and quit. I was looking forward to an eagle putt, since the TM forfeited it gave me a final score of 4. What gives?

The game scored you the winner. That's the important part. It's always fun to putt for eagle, sorry you didn't get your chance, but there will many more chances.

It was nice of your opponent to forfeit correctly and without drama. 

• Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2024 6:59 AM

You are asking the wrong question.  Is there any benefit in finishing if one knows they have no chance of winning?  I have quit games that I was winning, simply because I was frustrated with myself for not playing my best.

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2024 9:27 AM

I have an honest question. Why are you digging up a 3 year old post?

The answer to the forfeit question,should be obvious. There are a million different reasons why people forfeit in the coin rooms. I forfeit when i have no chance left to win. Other players forfeit to me sometimes,no big deal i get the coins. Move on.

• moto176
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2024 6:11 AM

100% correct, it's rude. Penalise them 2 levels and double the entry fee

Just finish the game. Very poor sportsman

• CaptRon48
    184 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2024 12:20 PM

More important question is why cant players forfeit correctly, not just X out. I have no issues if player forfeits. Maybe his wife bugging him maybe he is frustrated with his play maybe he wants to save hits on balls etc etc it's his issue but at least do it correctly.

• BlackBogey
    276 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2024 3:28 PM

CaptRon48:

More important question is why cant players forfeit correctly, not just X out. I have no issues if player forfeits. Maybe his wife bugging him maybe he is frustrated with his play maybe he wants to save hits on balls etc etc it's his issue but at least do it correctly.

💯

RSS