Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Separate Forum for Mobile

Wed, Nov 22 2017 12:20 PM (3 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 11:15 AM

Obviously with the growth of the mobile platform, would it not be prudent to have a mobile only forum, or at least mobile sections split into various sections?

More and more players are asking about apparel sponsorship's, coins and issues and it is obvious to me, they are completely different than the PC version (and appears to be so gimmicky it is aimed at the younger market).

Or is the intention simply to let the mobile users take over the forum as the PC version is slowly phased out, thus reducing the cost of further development?

It would be a refreshing change to get a comment from a mod whether this is planned or not.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 12:03 PM
    Been there, Asked that! http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/458560.aspx?PageIndex=1
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 1:23 PM

I say yes also. mobile players are asking questions I don't even know. Usually I go to the WGT Golf page on facebook, which is almost  all mobile players to find an answer

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Nov 22 2017 12:20 PM

I had seen that before Luigi - and surprise nothing has been done.

A quick glace at the forum, and there is a significant proportion of Mobile posts - which sort of make me laugh.....coins, sponsorship, glitches.........looks like Mobile is going down the same path as the PC platform......World Glitch Tour.

As usual, the Mods are tongue tied. 

RSS