Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Club forum glitch

Thu, Oct 5 2017 5:45 AM (5 replies)
  • daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Wed, Oct 4 2017 3:10 AM
    hi Guy's dont no wether this problem has already been reported cannot see it here, Club Messages and Tournament Scoreboards cannot be updated When the EDIT a post button is pressed the Message/Scorboard comes up as a jumble of words/numbers all mixed up like a scrable/board. Appreciate if you can look into this problem Dave\-/
  • ScottHope
    10,141 Posts
    Wed, Oct 4 2017 3:29 AM

Click HERE for more information Dave.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Wed, Oct 4 2017 3:59 AM
    Thanks Scott for the link, thankfully we dont have all those reported Bugs Dave \-/
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Oct 4 2017 4:51 AM
    If you have a website, post everything there Dave. Lol, Its actually easier
  • daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2017 2:20 AM
    Unfortunately we dont have a website Most in the club are Senior Citizens, and not very Techy, Some of us barely know enough to fire the laptop up and sign in to play the game lol Lets hope wgt get this problem sorted out sooner than later Thanks Dave \-/
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2017 5:45 AM
    daveparr:
    Unfortunately we dont have a website Most in the club are Senior Citizens, and not very Techy, Some of us barely know enough to fire the laptop up and sign in to play the game lol Lets hope wgt get this problem sorted out sooner than later Thanks Dave
    I understand, I'm retired myself. My hobby is computers and programming, a lot of the apps I do is for managing clubs and tournaments. My website is where I put all the forms.
RSS