Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Stuck 'Loading Zoom' Shot

Thu, Sep 28 2017 7:48 AM (5 replies)
  • RenoRick
    108 Posts
    Fri, Sep 1 2017 9:36 AM

I am constantly getting this message, which results in stoppage of play and round forfeiture.  Actually, with all the stuck 'loading zoom' issues and disconnections, I'm surprised I can even get a full match-play round in.  It's horrible and getting worse.

1) sticky and jumpy meter

2) disconnections during play

3) stuck loading zoom shot suspensions

4) wgt website links that don't go anywhere

And please, with all due respect, stop blaming your customers computers for your problems.

If your game and website are too advanced for our computers, perhaps we should stop playing?

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Fri, Sep 1 2017 12:30 PM

RenoRick:
    perhaps we I should stop playing?

Best sense you've spewed out yet.

Thomas

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Sep 1 2017 1:34 PM

RenoRick:

I am constantly getting this message, which results in stoppage of play and round forfeiture.  Actually, with all the stuck 'loading zoom' issues and disconnections, I'm surprised I can even get a full match-play round in.  It's horrible and getting worse.

1) sticky and jumpy meter

2) disconnections during play

3) stuck loading zoom shot suspensions

4) wgt website links that don't go anywhere

And please, with all due respect, stop blaming your customers computers for your problems.

If your game and website are too advanced for our computers, perhaps we should stop playing?

You have brought up these types of problems before.  You have been advised how to fix them or to use the search box to find other possible solutions.  The meter does run on your computer, regardless of you're willingness to admit it. 

There was a lot posted about problems with the latest Firefox update the past few days.  If that is the browser you are using that could be part of the problem.  Some users had to uninstall and reinstall Firefox to get the latest update to work correctly.  Others changed to a different browser with great success. 

You have a choice to either search for a fix, such as a different browser, like Pale Moon.  It was recommended about 2 weeks ago and is very smooth.  You might try it.  Or go on as you are, complaining and yet doing nothing within your power to fix the problems you are having.  Or quit playing, sure in your belief that all of your problems are caused by WGT.

• Swiftncool
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 9:22 PM

I get the same issue almost every time I play and have asked other players and they say the same thing. I cant even enjoy one game these past 5 days. Sent in a problem report and have not gotten a reply. Reading the posts I guess they will blame me? 

Its a programming issue and they need to fix, I am throwing away money and wasting time and money.

Anyone found a solution?

Sean 

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 6:22 PM

Swiftncool:

I get the same issue almost every time I play and have asked other players and they say the same thing. I cant even enjoy one game these past 5 days. Sent in a problem report and have not gotten a reply. Reading the posts I guess they will blame me? 

Its a programming issue and they need to fix, I am throwing away money and wasting time and money.

Anyone found a solution?

Sean 

Use the search box.  Lots of solutions have been posted.

• brianbrett1937
    487 Posts
    Thu, Sep 28 2017 7:48 AM
    28/9 what have your engineers done this morning. You have taken away the options in the Conversation boxon messages no bold, no italics. Nothing Can't even start a new paprgrph or put a space betwen each paragraph
RSS