Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Strange Issues...?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 17 2017 3:46 AM (5 replies)
  • amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 3:18 PM

OK I`m not one for either starting posts Or complaining about anything, Life too short etc..

But......

lol just decided to give the Erin Hills Multi Round a go, Wind 10-12 at around 7pm,  No heroics then just middle fairway and 3 to green........ Boom Ding... Ball lost???

LMAO so 3rd shot off tee then, Same shot and landed pretty much were I was aiming... 4th shot aiming way right of fairway not taking any chances and after another wasted ding.. Ball goes left and out of bounds hehe.... Enough is enough, Not reached 1st green and down 2 balls..

If I wasn`t laughing I would be crying/.Whining/Winging/Moaning you get the gist guys 

Big Smiles and Thanks to whichever Invisible Gremlin stole my Balls...

Not one for Withdrawing, In fact I hate it but.... I only had 19 balls left to finish this 9 holer and didn`t fancy my chances.... Aha

Thx W*T haha  (still chuckling thought)

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 5:39 PM

Anything to the left side of EH #1 is subject to paranormal activities...I had one hit the side of the green and disappear, and another came in to hot and was lost behind the green the very 1st time I played it...kinda spooky!

And it plays shorter than the distance given into the green....

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 6:01 PM

I once had an issue similar to that one in a CC Tournament.  I lost 2 balls after selecting a different club instead of the caddys club choice, only to have it hit a driver instead of the 4 iron I selected.  I contacted CS and they replaced the balls.  Advice from the Forum was it was a corrupted flash file.  I cleared Flash cache and Browser History and it cleared up.  Worth trying just to be safe.

• amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 2:34 AM

Thanks for info Guys and cheers Phred for the Flash tip bud...

More gutted about the WD than the balls.. I think? :-) Balls are expensive, WD is a kick in the pride Nutz

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 3:15 AM

amateur4sure:
    OK I`m not one for either starting posts Or complaining about anything....

Aye sure thing Chris.

Have you tried purchasing an Eye Pal from the pro shop?

• amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 3:46 AM

LMAO you dodgy bugger Paul....

RSS