Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Invisible Tree On Bethpage Black Hole #1

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 24 2009 7:04 PM (6 replies)
  • shortstop
    2,259 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2009 9:27 PM

WGT look at my saved replay dated 9-13-09 and tell me where that tree was that I hit on my second shot.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

P.S. I tried to send you a bug report while in the game but it just sat there saying "sending bug report" for about three minutes, so I gave up on doing it that way.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2009 2:52 PM

That is an issue on our side that we will take a look at and fix as soon as possible.  Sorry about the invisible tree!

• MJBboyrox
    31 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2009 4:39 PM

Shortstop i had the same the same problem. I also have it saved to my replays and it screwed a great round. AAHHHH

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2009 9:39 PM

Happened to me twice.  Did have it saved but deleted it to make room for other shots.

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2009 7:46 PM

i watched it from camera 1...then from camera 2

oddly enough camera 2 has 2 different views... one from the tee looking forward and one from the green looking back....it all depends on when you switch to it...watch the replay from cam 1 then again from cam 2 and it should play it from looking ahead higher in the sky

anyway the view from camera 2 looking forward actually has a tree in the path of your ball...yet from camera 1 and the reverse view of camera 2 show it hitting your invisible tree

very strange

• shortstop
    2,259 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2009 3:28 PM

Hey JeffGooch, I did go back and look at camera 2 angle.  I watched it about 4 time and to me it looks like the ball hits something to the right of the tree but not the tree.  I don't know whichever it is, it was strange!

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2009 7:04 PM

it's also strange that you can have the 2 different "cam 2 " views

anyway you look at it you got ripped

RSS