Help › Forums

Re: Lagging Putting meter only

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 10 2009 5:26 AM (5 replies)
  • eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 2:18 AM

Hi All

I dont know if this has been mentioned but my swing meter on my driver, irons, woods and wedges is absoulutely fine. however my putting meter will not stop lagging.. no matter how many times i let it swing through it is still jumpy. it has been like it so much that i can hit the "excellent"  mark consistently but because of the lagg it must read that i hit it well wide of the "excellent" mark and i miss the simple putts. i use the spider putter by the way.

any suggestions are welcomed. i use chrome browser, game booster, on a very good pc.

thanks

EternalSpirit

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 4:07 AM

Suggestions? When I´d only been here two or three months I would have told you to clear your cache and all that stuff that they´ve been telling us for some time.

But, now, when I read this sort of message, the only suggestion that comes to my mind is: PATIENCE.... and lots of it.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 4:50 AM

Did you try turning off the putting grid in the game options?   Don't worry, it only disappears as you start your back swing.

• eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 5:16 AM

its the GRID!! thanks marioh

for ages i've struggled and its the blooming grid. now i just got improve coz i'm still crap lol 

Thanks again for help

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 5:19 AM

you're welcome.

enjoy the game!

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 5:26 AM

If you turn off 'background load' it helps too.

RSS