Forums

Help › Forums

Re: To attend a game of other players

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 14 2009 11:51 AM (8 replies)
  • LeoAngeli
    5 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 10:22 AM

We could have a form of attending a game of other players as guest with or without chat that would be certain for the host.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 1:24 PM

That would be awesome! 

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 1:58 PM

Sweet!

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 5:13 PM

Good idea, hopefully wouldn't lag the game much. I guess they wouldn't have to wait for the guest to load in order to play.

• LeoAngeli
    5 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 7:13 PM
    Of course the lag problem is something that the planners of the WGT have to think, but other games exist like Carom3d you can attend the game of other with a limit of 8 people in the room, for instance.
  • bullpin
    630 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2009 9:19 AM

This sounds good to me. It'd be nice to have guests watching a round, so they can learn ways to play certain holes that trouble them, or to just catch up with a friend and enjoy the game of golf from the sidelines. Great idea!

• LeoAngeli
    5 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2009 12:54 PM
    Thank you for the comments Bullpin and I hope a lot the administrators try to include this in the game. And that is not one more suggestion kept in the drawer
  • bullpin
    630 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 7:50 PM

In the announcements and news section of the forums, WGTalex is making a list of things that are to be added or being thought about for the game. It is the very top page, and I believe it has its own space seperate from the rest of the discussions. Check it out every once and a while, your idea might just end up there.

• AdamTurner
    103 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2009 11:51 AM

Spectator viewing? Great idea! We could learn how the masters approach the shots.

RSS