Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hitting function(F4) key crashes game

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 30 2009 1:49 AM (1 replies)
  • JalloverTP
    1 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2009 5:16 PM

I used to play a lot of online golf (PGA2000),in that game one could assign a function key to pop up the chat box. After playing a couple thousand games using that it tends to become a habbit.... While playing a game in WGT my attention goes primarily to the game play, the chat is to fill in some gaps and goes rather on the automatic pilot. Now i noticed that when i hit the function key for chat (which i btw try to prevent) it crashes the WGT game and worse, it seems there is no way to resume the game in the orignal multiplayer mode, the round only can be resumed as a solo game.

Is that a problem that can be solved? 

a newbie that hates to leave in the middle of a game 

PS while typing this I checked if hitting F4 does anything here, but everything still works:)

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2009 1:49 AM

Gee, this is a completely different game from any previous virtual golf game. You can't just come here assuming that keyboard shortcuts from other games will work here, too.  

I agree with you absolutely, though. It's a shame this game offers next to no keyboard shortcuts. The one you mention, for showing/hiding the Chat box, would be quite useful! The only working WGT keyboard shortcut I know of is SPACEBAR = zoom. In contrast, take a look at the many keyboard shortcuts offered by TWO.

RSS