Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Everything goes on WGT!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 2 2011 10:59 AM (5 replies)
  • Bendeswede
    95 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2011 5:10 AM

I just checked hundreds of Hackers, Amateurs....... playing week 14, 9 or 18 holes....

most members less than 1 week.... and they score like Legends..... I really would like to know who these guys really are and how many accounts they have on WGT.

I challenge any of these guys in MY office, 2 PC's and let's play.... I know the outcome!

WGT wake up, no wonder it is no longer fun to play here....with all the CRAP going on.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2011 5:23 AM

Tell me about it B, im a TM and recently played a RG. I scored a very nice 7 under, but got beaten into 2nd place by a TP, who had a score of 9 under. Feel i was robbed.

• Bendeswede
    95 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2011 5:31 AM

it is time for all players to start listing this guys here on the Forum one by one and make it official who these jerks are...... they for sure are not following WGT's rules and regualtions.....  as I said.... Everything goes on WGT...... WGT don't care as long as they sell clubs, balls and accessories.....  BIG BLUFF THE WHOLE THING!

1st player to be checked  CANNUPUT, member 4 days and just shot a 61???????

11 under par...... mindbuggling.......

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2011 6:35 AM

I understand your frustration mate, but you cant name names on the forum. Send WGT an E-mail with your names, and ask them to look into it.  The address is:

members@worldgolftour.com

• SunShine705
    31 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2011 7:52 AM

I played him, and beat him in match play challenge, i can believe he's four days old, but at same time don't believe lol, cuse your right he dosen't play like begginer, ah well, I can't wait till WGT lets us put our credits back onto our credit cards, we put them on here, why not reverse?

• MioKontic
    4,604 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2011 10:59 AM

Unfortunately Two is right, you're not allowed to name them... it's WGT's way of not having to do anything about it.  They say they do, and maybe they disable the odd one or two, but it is so easy to find millions!  But don't name them, you will get disabled yourself - been there, seen it, done it, been disabled... and almost permanently.

RSS