Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Sandbagging?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 1 2011 4:48 PM (24 replies)
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 7:14 AM

Don't play um. It ruins a bloody good game. Just have fun like the most of us do, forget the Sandbaggers and the Quitters enjoy and make some friends, the best bit is you can play with people all over the world, you can chat and play Golf.

Aint that the point

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 3:26 PM

theRIKSTA:

Imo this is sandbaggin 

HELLO ALL, I WAS RECENTLY LOOKING AT THE WGT PLAYER'S ROOM AND NOTICE SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY, IN THE COMMUNITY SPOT LIGHT THERE IS A PERSON THAT HAS A LEVEL 60 WITH AN AVERAGE OF 57.71 @ AMATEUR STATUS,

Hi theRICKSTA,

To me this is not sandbagging. This is just a guy trying his best and WGT does not move him up as they should. If he were sand bagging he wouldn't have an average that low. The sand baggers keep their average high, like 69-70 to hide from the jump line. Its not a persons fault if they let their average get low by trying their best, hell thats what we try to do if we aint bagging. Sooner or later he will get bumped up and land where he should be. As far as his level goes, the guy most likely read the forums and took peoples advice to take it slow and learn the game b4 progressing. This could have been done many ways. BLITZ, PRACTICE ROUNDS, CTTH, or MATCH PLAY will all build your level without affecting your average.

• cjfelton
    79 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 4:18 PM

Funny how the original post called out another player by name and not one mention of TOS in three pages of replies?  Players usually can't wait to get on here and call out others for doing this.  Maybe it's OK to take a shot at a CC owner whose motivations are questionable?

• MadMP
    75 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 4:27 PM

You got it Brit.

• theRIKSTA
    12 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2011 4:48 PM

after looking into this a bit more and thanks to kind explanations. I do believe i was totally wrong and maybe i should have looked into these forums a bit more before jumping head first into conclusions. Thanks Rik. (waddles away with newb tail between legs.)

RSS