Forums

Help › Forums

Re: close country club

Tue, Apr 12 2011 3:26 PM (7 replies)
  • Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 10:30 PM

When I close the club, would I receive the credits?

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 11:34 PM

you'll only keep the credits you've won.

also...what's with your profile status?

http://www.wgt.com/members/Father5il1/default.aspx

"Hello friends in golf. I enjoy playing with you all during these past few weeks. I've recently began playing under a different name and this FatherBrown is one of a kind. I also would enjoy all of you to join HOLE IN ONE COUNTRY CLUB, it will be a magnificant experience for us all. Thank you all."

just curious. I'm thinking of changing my name...if WGT will do it for me.

tbe

• Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 11:42 PM

I don't know how many credits I've won.  My profile status, I just wrote what felt right and honest.  So what game do I need to play more of to earn more credits?  Different name part, I had another name in mind and I went with this one cause it's easier for me to remember.  Thank you for your input.  And very nice eagle at Bethpage.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 11:41 AM

Fatherbrown:

When I close the club, would I receive the credits?

Which credits are you talking about? The fee for opening a country club? If so, that's not refundable.

TBE, we do not allow name changes.

For any additional details about either questions, please email members@worldgolftour.com

-wgticon

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 5:39 PM

WGTicon:

TBE, we do not allow name changes.

For any additional details about either questions, please email members@worldgolftour.com

-wgticon

I was only joking. I've been thebigeasy707 for 10 years now all over the net.

Thanks

TBE

• Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2011 4:11 PM

I played here a month b4 I actually named the avatar.. I was guest, that was my 1st name.  Now FatherBrown is not a priest, he's the avatar.  Thank you for responding.  And now a another question.  The credits that were spent I know and anyone who plays this game ought and should know that spent credits on WGT you can't get back.  I enjoy playing this online virtual golf game and most of the time all I wanna to do is play and not chat, but I dygress.  The credits?  Will I receive the credits not back for opening a country club but the credits the country club has gain, excluding the credits memebers own?>  Sincerely, FATHERBROWN>  GOOD GAMING!

• Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2011 2:59 PM

The credits that the club has earned from tournaments. 

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2011 3:26 PM

I think I missed something in this thread....?????????????????????

RSS