Forums

Help › Forums

Re: help wgt!!..purchased equipment not showing in 'my equipment'

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 5 2009 12:21 PM (4 replies)
  • sumitkaushal
    32 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 1:35 PM

made a purchase.. got the confirmation... when clicked on'equip my bag'... its not showing in there... something wrong..checked my account ..its showing as a transaction but missing from my equipment.. strange.. generally it comes up as soon as the purchase is done...

WGT..any idea whats wrong...

heres the transaction...

08.18.09  Purchase 3 Pack of WGT B-ES Balls (Red)  Pro Shop  -28 cr

but the balls are no where to be seen in 'my equipment'...

???????????

• sabbath270
    231 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 1:49 PM

That happened to me before, I logged out, closed all the game and browser windows, came back and it was there. Try that. Scary when that happens though.

• sumitkaushal
    32 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 1:55 PM

i had logged out and logged back in several times..but didnt get them...

pretty simple..forgot to close the browser and try again.. just did that as u said...and thankfully its there...

thanks for puttin sum sense .... to things...lol..

• majo1955
    1 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 12:18 PM
    had same roblem, bought equipment, didnt show, couldn't activate it. I think there is space for improvement here WGT!!!!!
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 12:21 PM

Majo,

You probably just need to equip them. So....

***  From the FAQ Home page:

How do I use the clubs I have just bought?

You need to equip your player with clubs bought in the Pro Shop. To do this you will use the My Clubs tool within the game. To access this tool you must be logged in to the game. Click on the My Clubs option under My Settings from the Main Menu. Additionally, you can access My Clubs immediately after you purchase a club in the Pro Shop by following the links on your Purchase Confirmation page or by clicking the View/Edit Clubs button prior to teeing off.
    Once you are in the My Clubs interface you need to "click and drag" the club you would like to equip from the inventory section into the In My Bag section. Make sure you click the Save Changes button.

And if for some reason that doesn't work properly, then just email members@worldgolftour.com and they'll take care of you.

RSS