Sun, Mar 20 2011 3:19 PM

A nascar boy who is a Red Sox fan to boot lol

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 3:35 PM

golfkid210:

LizzieRossetti:

oopsies....forgot....

What did you forget?  That you can edit posts?

Can't forget,,... something I don't,,,know...I.,.,.,just..,forgot,,,.to add in my;,;;,new stlye of,,,fluid...,typing,,,.because now...I'm,,.going to adopt it as,,standard...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 4:04 PM

wildcat18racing6:

A nascar boy who is a Red Sox fan to boot lol

A good year to be that too! Everybody has them winning the WS already, just like they do every year. LOL

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 4:11 PM

Did we not have this very same discussion in an alt. shot game one time jim? lol 

• tezzastheman
    1,136 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 1:37 AM

YankeeJim:

nellyg:
    Thats a 3 pack of calloways you owe me today WGT.

I would fire the guy at WGT that you made click your mouse.

Just sayin'

It seems that every bad shot, is the result of a meter glitch! If my meter stutters, i dont click simple...just saying

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 4:17 PM

nellyg:

It was Kiawah no 4. I got metered and it went straight right into some weeds I've never seen before!!

You gotta learn the Tiger Woods move... That is, when the camera clicks in the crowd, he miraculously stops his swing right before impact..

• onlyahack
    98 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 8:15 PM

Hi--only been here a month --still pretty new---LOL--broke 80 once, and now i am a pro--lol

just played the new Harbor 'close to the pin'   the hole shot is 160-and i admit i mis-clicked---but get this---the yardage showed that I hit it backward 60 yards

been playing for a long time but I have never been able to do this---and for the 2nd time in 3 days

RSS