Forums

Help › Forums

Re: World Golf Tour

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 23 2011 11:44 AM (26 replies)
  • chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 11:46 AM

If the meter stutters and skips when one of the developers play the game, then what chance have the rest of us got?  If you develop games your cpu and internet is as good as it gets, so if he's had a meter issue in one of the videos, then WGT are feeding us crap saying its our cpu's etc etc, because obviously there must be a hitch in the actual game then???

• shaunburdis
    6 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 12:19 PM

it aint just the meter stutter we havin to contend with im so annoyed ov bein booted from games i play with friends and it aint my cpu either its happenin to all come on wgt sort this mess out plz before it gets any worse 

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 2:15 PM

shaunburdis:

it aint just the meter stutter we havin to contend with im so annoyed ov bein booted from games i play with friends and it aint my cpu either its happenin to all come on wgt sort this mess out plz before it gets any worse 

And I'm so annoyed at people who can't spell properly!!!!  If I was WGT and you wrote like that, I wouldn't want to help you either!  And a few capital letters and some punctuation wouldn't go amiss either.

As a start, of is spelled OF, not OV.  You can figure the rest out yourself.

• Switz71
    278 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 2:32 PM

Aweman,Ijustgotmysecretdecoderringformomentsjustlikethis.Pleasedon'tspoilmyfun.

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2011 10:29 AM

Sorry for going OT again, but that first shot is typical of my meter on an evening...in fact, worse than that at times. 

Nick - I'm glad that you now see why its such a big problem for most of us

Someone mentioned that it could be something to do with the monitor recording - sorry but unless the guy put his hand into the monitor, that was recording from an outside source (though possibly from a webcam attached to the computer)

• PureWhiPlasH
    55 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2011 11:30 AM

Meter stutter? I haven't had that issue since I started really. If you maintain your pc properly and also have a good connection then your good to go. Maintaining also means opening up your pc and making sure your fans and processor inst all gummed up with dust and other stuff. Some Programs that I have come across are CCleaner, Gamebooster, FreeRAM XP Pro, and Leatrix latency fix. I'm not trying to brag or anything but I really never have this stutter problem you all talk about. WGT keep up the good work!!!

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2011 11:44 AM

PureWhiPlasH:

Meter stutter? I haven't had that issue since I started really. If you maintain your pc properly and also have a good connection then your good to go. Maintaining also means opening up your pc and making sure your fans and processor inst all gummed up with dust and other stuff. Some Programs that I have come across are CCleaner, Gamebooster, FreeRAM XP Pro, and Leatrix latency fix. I'm not trying to brag or anything but I really never have this stutter problem you all talk about. WGT keep up the good work!!!

Don't worry my friend. I along with others were saying that very statement also until.......

RSS