Re: Enough is Enough

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 27 2011 10:59 AM (22 replies)
  • griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 6:25 AM

NickN85:

MioKontic:

Nick seems to have gone rather quiet.  He doesn't seem to be playing any more either.  But at least he's coming in to send gifts to newbies.  Such a nice guy.

Nope.. just pretty much done with the game is all... Enjoy the callaways... read the attached message if your curious.

well Nick, if you really are done with the game "good bye" personally you've got on my ***....i can't wait for you to leave. Remember to close all of your accounts.

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 8:15 AM

griffygriff:
    Remember to close all of your accounts.

Don't be silly, who do you think he's sending gifts to!

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2011 10:59 AM

Nick, i've seen you attack perfectly honest hacks who are going about their business saying they have multiple accounts, when you shoot a par on your first ever round on first ever day??  I know most of the time you have valid points, but a lot of the time you bring it on yourself by attacking people or by knowing MORE in a month playing this game than people have in 2 years.

Many a time i've been made to look a fool by comments in forums and i've had to man up and apologise or learn from my mistakes and from even more experienced players.  I've been here long enough to know the majority of people and how they respond to you in forums some i like some i don't like but thats life, you don't expect people to all be friendly, but even some of the negative comments can help, so stop crying and start playing, win some tourneys then you might get respect!

RSS