Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What Do You Wear For Playing Golf?

Mon, Mar 21 2011 2:47 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • andyoz
    465 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 3:21 AM

Haha, nice to see the thread being used in the way it was intended.  I would love to wear some of the crazy pants my avatars on here wear.  I really need to invest in some actual Poulters pants.  So playing in the nudy with a full body shave, hmmm, maybe the way to go. 

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 3:33 AM

Alarming to think that Loudmouth makes real golf clothes first, virtual clothes second.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 5:35 AM

Ducati916:
    White males only play golf so that they can dress like Filipino's

Its PIMP, i know cause thats what my dads friends wore as they were giving me money as i beat them

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 6:59 AM

Switz71:
    I usually saunter on to the course in my shiny fuscia speedo & black feather boa. Bad weather days call for ankle socks with pom poms.

I may be talking out of turn here and whatnot....not sure. But along these topic lines, a big "Shout-Out" should go to one of our members; CanineSupervisor.

He recently won the "Senior Men's Speedo Pose-Off" in Venice Beach, CA !

It was his nipple rings and Tramp Stamp tattoo on his lower back that pushed him across the top and into the winners circle!

He celebrated by dancing the Macarena  atop the bar all night at "Ben Dovers Piano Club and Fern Bar"

Way to go CS !

• Switz71
    278 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 10:50 AM

Congrats on your epic win Mr. Canine.

I here by officially throw my hat in for next years Pose-Off. Anybody here know how to ink a person all up? The piercings I can take care of myself with grammas knitting gear.

p.s I'll also be needing Macarena lessons

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 10:55 AM

StrangeMagic:

a big "Shout-Out" should go to one of our members; CanineSupervisor.

He recently won the "Senior Men's Speedo Pose-Off" in Venice Beach, CA !

It was his nipple rings and Tramp Stamp tattoo on his lower back that pushed him across the top and into the winners circle!

Well now - them thangs did help him win and whatnot but I thought it was the six-pack of Tab Cola and the ankle bracelet that clinched it for him.

-- Yancy

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 12:06 PM

I'd do a photoshop pic SM but I can't stop laughing and doubt it would get by the T&C!

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 8:33 PM

thats is way too funny

i vote let it stay

-G

• andyoz
    465 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 2:47 PM

I started this thread ages ago, then yesterday I was doing a bit of writing and was writing a review on Fleece Vests For Men.  One of the vests I looked at was one with heated packs built in.  I wondered if these would be any good for playing golf?  People who maybe suffer from aches and pains may benifit from using them.  Just wondering if anyone has ever tried playing golf while wearing one of these vests? 

• PAGES
RSS