Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Eh WGT, nothing new for country club !

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 16 2011 2:59 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 4:59 AM

Richard4168:

I would like to see a CC feature that makes it possible to contact CC members with a message and have the ability to send the message to any one, or all the members at one time. Having to paste a message on a Club members wall works, but is time consuming. CC owners & Club operators (like myself), need to have the ability to keep in contact with Club members with frequent messages that will make for more CC members becoming more active in Club activities.

To make this work, WGT needs to implement an available blog text box with at least 250 characters available for a short message. After checking the box (next to the members name) of the CC members you want to send the message to, simply click a send button and the message can either go to a members wall, or [my] messages (located in the game-client) without having to be their friend. The above feature should only work for the CC messaging board.

Having the ability to simply check a box by the Club members name to send a Club message just makes sense, and brings a feel of professionalism to the CC.

The update could be called, CC owners having the ability to send messages to CC members.  : )

a very good idea Richard . . .  would save loads of time

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2011 11:18 AM

Lobsterboy:

Richard4168:

I would like to see a CC feature that makes it possible to contact CC members with a message and have the ability to send the message to any one, or all the members at one time. Having to paste a message on a Club members wall works, but is time consuming. CC owners & Club operators (like myself), need to have the ability to keep in contact with Club members with frequent messages that will make for more CC members becoming more active in Club activities.

To make this work, WGT needs to implement an available blog text box with at least 250 characters available for a short message. After checking the box (next to the members name) of the CC members you want to send the message to, simply click a send button and the message can either go to a members wall, or [my] messages (located in the game-client) without having to be their friend. The above feature should only work for the CC messaging board.

Having the ability to simply check a box by the Club members name to send a Club message just makes sense, and brings a feel of professionalism to the CC.

The update could be called, CC owners having the ability to send messages to CC members.  : )

a very good idea Richard . . .  would save loads of time

A great idea so the chance if WGT doing it is 0%.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 2:59 PM

My CC , I offer members a range of prizes , for free to enter tournaments clubs , callaway balls credits a wide range of options for free to enter.

• PAGES
RSS