Help › Forums

Re: BRAIN DEAD

Sun, Jan 30 2011 9:31 AM (25 replies)
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 6:35 PM

ironking34:
    /quote] Wow.....such a disappointing response.....I was expecting better

"Wow" King'..didn't realize you were going to take it so personal. That was not my intent nor the jist of my reply. Wasn't looking for a war. Are you? Besides, we just live two or three freeways apart.

If you would re-read the first portion of the my reply, I think you would see from a business viewpoint a company can't stay out of the red if their most successful patrons aren't contributing back to the source? You know as well as I, us players don't own anything that we have purchased from WGT, regardless if it was today or three yrs ago.

As for me losing the desire to become a Legend, has absolutely nothing to do with fear of longer tee's or stiffer competition.You don't get to level 88+ with just a few ranked rounds and not spending an enormous amount of time playing. Lets just say other than having to tweak my PC all the time for a 50/50 chance to having a predictable meter. The bull-crap thats happening and allowed by WGT, and lets just say......unscrupulous methods of playing by unethical members has taken its toll on my highly competitive nature.

Don't know if thats the response you were looking for, if not, It really doesn't matter because it was just my opinion....just as everyone has an a<>hole.  

Anyways, good luck on your quest in honing your already talented skills in climbing "back" to the top..:David 

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 7:06 PM

oneputtdavid:
    "Wow" King'..didn't realize you were going to take it so personal.

It's never personal or war.....I'm just having fun that's it....by the way love the response.  That quest will be tough by the way I consider myself a mid-level legend that had some outstanding rounds but by no means do I consider myself with one the better legends.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 9:21 PM

Every hole is a birdy hole! :)

• redraven0013
    14 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 1:29 AM

has nothing to do with . made gr8 shot. gety instant replay then lose game/ not coll. what the hell?

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 8:42 AM

Never drunk post!!!!! WOW    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• OkieX
    175 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 9:31 AM

.....and I thought most all the folks here were drunk when they post........

RSS