Forums

Help › Forums

Re: XP points

Sat, Jan 29 2011 2:26 AM (2 replies)
  • BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 3:44 PM

My xp points were perfect up till today, I've played all day long with a short break or two, yet I still have not recieved my xp points...is there some new  game addition added that might be the reason for this?I've not missed a day in a longtime. BigArnL

listed in troubleshooting..

You will receive experience points for shots taken and hole-in-ones immediately after the ball comes to rest. For all other game-related activities, you will earn the associated experience points after you complete the game you are playing. This should give you extra incentive to complete all of your started games.

I believe there is an error, concerning the points of which I have not yet recieved today.

*********** finally after 8hrs playin, I did recieve them...Ty wgt, 4 your attention to what matters to us, the members.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 9:44 PM

They don't relate to your 24 hour time zone. The day starts at different times around the world. I'm sure another person from your country can advise you of when the WGT starts it's XP day.

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 2:26 AM

Well  piztaker,theres no doubt I'm not unkowledgable about the game, or time zones..the fact is, until this time, my xp points were being awarded correctly,if it wasn't uncommon, I would not have ventured as to why...  thanks for the tip though.

RSS