Forums

Help › Forums

Re: credits

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 16 2017 11:43 AM (7 replies)
  • ahuachen
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 5:55 AM

why oh why can i not get any more free credis,i am very upset & angry. how am i surposed to buy anything.    AHUACHEN

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 11:01 AM

ahuachen:

why oh why can i not get any more free credis,i am very upset & angry. how am i surposed to buy anything.    AHUACHEN

Can you give a little more detail on what the issue is you are running into with the free credits?

- WGTdbloshoe

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 12:07 PM

The issue is that he's not American. :-)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 1:14 PM

courteneyfish:

The issue is that he's not American. :-)

Yep, On a good day the maximum I have ever "earned" is 9 credits, with an average of 2 or 3. So it only would take 21 days to but a sleeve of Tour SD's or half a year for a sleeve of Nikes I currently use.

As a result I gave up trying to gain credits this way as there is an inequity on distribution. I understand that WGT is US based, but very little is done for players outside of the US or UK.

The World in the name is deceiving, even so far as golf course selection. Re-brand to USBUGRIDDLED GOLF TOUR

Edit - I once qualified for a survey early on - 75 credits is my maximum haul - someone has eaten all the surveys ever since. Plus I used to get a maximum of 7 carousel views per day......wow

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 1:54 PM

ahuachen:
    why oh why can i not get any more free credis,i am very upset & angry. how am i surposed to buy anything. 

Why be upset? This is a capitalist world.

Not meant personal, but unless the pic shows your granddaughter, you should be able to earn some honest Euros to spend them in the game. See it as an investment in your fun and leisure.

Don't believe the "Earnings Leaders" list though. 73,000 $ max. is but a fake - nobody has ever earned such amount of real $$.

• ahuachen
    2 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 1:16 PM

i try watch videos, not luck. before yes now not  why,?

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Aug 15 2017 6:54 PM

ahuachen:

i try watch videos, not luck. before yes now not  why,?

You came back after almost 2 years to reply?  Guess it wasn't quite as important as you thought.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 11:43 AM

The basic game is free, but remember, in this world there is no such thing as free beer.  You had to pay for a computer or mobile device. You had to get an internet connection. There are some golf games available if you have purchased a play station or Xbox, but again there was an outlay of money. No one twists your arm to play WGT and if you want "better" equipment you will need credits. You can play in tournaments, spend time hunting through offers that give credits as incentives to make purchases, watch videos (especially in the US), or purchase them. Only you can decide how important this game is as a part of your  life style. But remember WGT / TopGolf is a for profit company and  doesn't care if you can't get "free" credits.

RSS