Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Level 33 Raptures & Level 38 Ping K15

Sat, Dec 18 2010 11:22 AM (3 replies)
  • BarmyArmy147
    62 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 4:20 AM

Both these clubs ahve exactly the same, graphic score as each other and both have the same speed meter bar so should be exactly the same but i get the feeling there probaly not has anybody used them to no what the difference are??? or can anybody on WGT tell em the differences???

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 4:34 AM

As you can see the K series gives you 5 yards extra yardage and half a dot more forgiveness.

It may not seem like much but those are significant differences. 

I have never been very fond of the Rapture series because of the low precision and the fact that I end up with four different meter speeds between driver, irons, wedges and putter.

That being said Iconian exclusively used the Raptures in the days before gainful employment ......    :)

Happy hitting

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 5:17 AM

go the k-15s barmy  more forgiveness and higher yardage where needed wedges can cover from 100 yrds down. i heard they play pretty good...

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 11:22 AM

The K15s are quite a few credits pricier and have a higher PW, that can sound good but around 3iron you want to use a hybrid (If you haven't dropped it). If and when WGT introduce switching others for irons, you may see the hybrid be back in fashion! I would. 

Doodles

RSS