Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Stutters

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 5 2009 2:18 PM (1 replies)
  • DeuceDragon
    16 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2009 5:15 PM

1st off i know this has been posted before but since the problem is there i am posting it again

The stutters when you are in the downswing are really not acceptable, its very hard concentrate on hitting an 'excellent' ball when u are there waiting with baited breath for the stutter, Now i am only an average golfer in WGT @75 average but i am working hard to try and attain my goal that being for now to score par on BPB, can u imagine how frustating it would be to be shooting even par thru 17 and on your approach to the 18th green u get a stutter that causes u to shank your ball into no-mans land causing u to bogey the last. Whilest its no game breaking it does seriously detract to something that is meant to be fun, golf is a hard enough game when its just u against yourself but when the game also takes some cheap shots its very irritating.

When i 1st started playing maybe 6weeks ago it only happened occasionally but recently i have seen it cropping up more and more and i would really like an explanation on it or at least some sense that it is on the list to be fixed. i am guessing it has to do with the swing data being saved and collected in realtime rather than being collected in a packet client(i know its not a real client but u get what i mean) side then uploaded at the end as 1 packet.

i have seen people suggesting several non WGT associated things that might cause these problems but i have pretty much crossed them all off, i reset my cache regularly, i never had probs running WGT in firefox before and my computer is a very high end machine so i doubt that is the problem

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2009 2:18 PM

Hi deuce, have you tried another browser, and also closing out other applications before playing? Do you have Flash 10 installed?

RSS