Help › Forums

Re: Earning from Ads

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 28 2017 7:41 AM (7 replies)
  • afunkydee
    290 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 4:05 AM

Hi All,

Does anybody have a recent issue while trying to access ads to earn?

I earn enough creds this way to need it to work, but over the last few daysI have been unable to access ads. I click on the ad to view, and it just doesn't run.

I've disabled ad hunter and adblock on relevent browsers. Some ad videos run, ie the ones where you get creds directly, but the ones where you accumulkate views until you have a bblock amount, 10, 50, 100 views etc, just wont load.

Anybody got some advice as penny pinchers like me need to top up the cred account in this simple way frequently.

Could be related, but my 'Play Now' button and message/account/log out button panel doesn't load either on Maxthon (version 4.4.3.4000), but works fine on Chrome. The meter works fine on Maxthon, but is poor on Chrome, so I use Maxthon to play.

Many Thanks for any help, but keep it simple, I'm not Mr Computer Savvy.

Cheers AFD

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 8:21 AM

some of the ads freeze up once in awhile but that is understandable due to all the videos ran through flash player and if two are run at the same time. i clear the flash cache every so often when clicking videos, also if your watching the videos on carrossel watch these views for 5 credits i will also refresh the page so often. this is true when it seems the offer has stopped, just refresh the page and click away. i average 40 credits from the click 8 and the video carrossel has been about 300 to 500 everyday. just in the last 5 days i have 2200 views but cashed in is $16.50 . this is how i finance my golfing and if they ever quit the videos i guess i would be done also. can't spend any real money on this game not worth it with all the bugs these days. 

Happing clicking

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 10:50 AM

There are some browsers that dont do well for add's.I use Opera

• birddog8553
    628 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 3:14 PM

Word going round in my club that WGT is going to stop the carrosel. Anybody else hear this?

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 6:37 PM

afunkydee:

Hi All,

Does anybody have a recent issue while trying to access ads to earn?

I earn enough creds this way to need it to work, but over the last few daysI have been unable to access ads. I click on the ad to view, and it just doesn't run.

I've disabled ad hunter and adblock on relevent browsers. Some ad videos run, ie the ones where you get creds directly, but the ones where you accumulkate views until you have a bblock amount, 10, 50, 100 views etc, just wont load.

Anybody got some advice as penny pinchers like me need to top up the cred account in this simple way frequently.

Could be related, but my 'Play Now' button and message/account/log out button panel doesn't load either on Maxthon (version 4.4.3.4000), but works fine on Chrome. The meter works fine on Maxthon, but is poor on Chrome, so I use Maxthon to play.

Many Thanks for any help, but keep it simple, I'm not Mr Computer Savvy.

Cheers AFD

Make sure you don’t have an ad blocker installed. They are great to block ads before and during a game but when you need to earn credits by watching ads they are bad. The answer is 2 browsers one for playing with an ad blocker installed . And one for watching ads without an ad blocker.

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 6:58 PM

birddog8553:

Word going round in my club that WGT is going to stop the carrosel. Anybody else hear this?

It is not WGT. Liver Gamer has changed what they do as a business and has decided to shut down that portion of the business. But for me I stopped using it when the extra views below the carousel went away. I mean slightly over 2 weeks to earn 75 credits when you can earn 60 credits a day watching 30 ads on the mobile platform just didn’t make sense.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2017 3:18 AM
    12,344 Posts
    11-16-2017 12:17 PM

Hi Everyone,

Livegamer is shutting down, so please make sure you redeem your stuff ASAP. I do not have exact date, but it should work at least through the end of the month.

-WGTicon

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2017 7:41 AM

Why are you folks responding to a 2-1/2 year old post? Maybe it just deja vu.

Siders Best

RSS