Help › Forums

Re: buying credits with money won?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 1 2010 12:13 PM (4 replies)
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 3:49 AM

Hey everyone,

Is it possbie to buy credits out of the money already won? ..... couple of bucks  tho still some credits could be bough with it.

regards

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 8:39 AM

Hi,

are you looking at your career earnings? If so, that's the $ you already earned, not the $ you can withdraw.

-icon

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 11:09 AM

don't want to withdraw anything, just simply want to exchage my "carrer earnings" for credits...is it possible?, or, how can I use the career money earned? completing offers`, buying credits?...how?

apologies...I'am a noob.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 11:33 AM

LOLserver:

don't want to withdraw anything, just simply want to exchage my "carrer earnings" for credits...is it possible?, or, how can I use the career money earned? completing offers`, buying credits?...how?

apologies...I'am a noob.

Hi

Your career earnings already have been converted to credits. You cannot do anything with it.

You can compete surveys+offers to earn credits. Please those pages for details

-icon

• BriRock
    148 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 12:13 PM

WGTicon:

apologies...I'am a noob.

Your career earnings ARE you credits...just broken down into dollar form...if you were to take your career earnings and mulitply by 100 (i think) that is how many credits you have earned over your career...it's a stat, not an amount of money that you can use...your credits are your credits and thats the only money you have to spend here.

RSS