Forums

Help › Forums

Re: new account

Thu, Nov 11 2010 6:05 PM (24 replies)
  • GaryKoop
    149 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 6:19 AM

Deccy180:
    do i have to jsut quit and give my credits away??

Yep, pass them over, I've got use for them.

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 7:32 AM

Deccy180:
    my last 2 9 hole raked St Andrews Back 9 48 +12 couldnt make 3 of the par 4s in 2 shots and had to hit a 3wood into the green n the par 5 a total joke Oakmont Front 9 45 +10 struggled to reach greens in regalution what a joke!!! WGT how often on the Euro tour or the PGA tour do you find players can reach the greens in regalution?? what a F*cking joke this legend tier is when you cant have the clubs ou need because you ahvent played enough surely if your good enough to get to lgend you good enough to use the clubs required

Now you are just exaggerating - somebody half as good as you could make evens from the back tees with your clubs. And aren't you at a level where it is possible to get G10s

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 10:18 AM

quote="JuanMendoza"...The fact that others are coping with the changes make your blubbing a bit purile. Whether you are as good as 75% of other legends or not is entirely up to you...

Very well conveyed Juan. Says it all in a nut shell.

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2010 4:53 PM

deccy180

he,s just a serial quitter must have quit 7 country clubs in 8 weeks ,bet he wishes he carded out all his scores now,youve made your bed now lie in it and get on with it

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 6:05 PM

Practice Rounds are quite enjoyable...sure you arent competing against anyone, but you can set up the game to your liking.  If you're not winning anything as a Legend then you might as well set up a game you can enjoy.  Like the competition? Stick with a Country Club and create a tourney u will enjoy and see how you do.

RSS