Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club email

Tue, Jan 23 2024 3:48 PM (28 replies)
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 3:21 PM

In practice, I did not yet give away any permissions.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 10:32 PM

pdb1:
    alosso:
    In practice, I did not yet give away any permissions.

How's that working out for you

It's working well like it was before.

- member emails, I don't use because they are dicey.

- CC messages, I can well handle by myself (not knowing if any member reads them),

- CC invites I don't like. Word of mouth is sufficient, and no hassle with pending members.

I enjoy to have support in tournament making and discussions in the CC Forum. Plenty for me.

• Stevo6802
    28 Posts
    Mon, Jan 22 2024 8:34 AM

I can send emails through owners tools but can’t get a reply from members…when they reply it goes back to WGT and not to me! Even when I use this forum and click “email me replies to this post” I never hear back from anyone! I’ve sent WGT the request to research but only get the automated answer of “thank you for your email, we are forwarding it to our QA team and someone will respond within 24-48 hours “ ! I never hear anything back from them! Any ideas?

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Tue, Jan 23 2024 5:08 AM

Try changing your email address, here. Might work, might not.

• HamdenPro
    2,414 Posts
    Tue, Jan 23 2024 3:48 PM

Stevo6802:
    I can send emails through owners tools but can’t get a reply from members…when they reply it goes back to WGT and not to me!

Is your WGT account set up to receive emails from WGT and club emails?

Go to your Account (via online profile page). In your account, go to "contact info" where you can set your email preferences...

EDIT: As far as replies from members of the club, you cannot reply to club emails (via reply email). Emailing club members (via club "tools") is a one-way form of communication.

RSS