Help › Forums

Re: Merry Christmas

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 2 2010 10:30 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Deccy180
    233 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 6:41 AM

not a case of be greedy jst a case if you dont have the best eqiupment you find Legend tier non realistic

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 6:06 PM

Deccy180:

not a case of be greedy jst a case if you dont have the best eqiupment you find Legend tier non realistic

The operative word is "you".   The same reason you have posted asking if you can open another account, so that you can compete.   Really?  I said it before and I will say it again, you need to put in sometime as a legend before things get any easier.   

Cheers

• Deccy180
    233 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 4:24 AM

b0geybuster:

Deccy180:

The operative word is "you".   The same reason you have posted asking if you can open another account, so that you can compete.   Really?  I said it before and I will say it again, you need to put in sometime as a legend before things get any easier.   

Cheers

yeh im on about what i need to able to make this gae realistic on legend, how about i drop 20% off all your clubs amte and then see how you find the game when you cant reach par 4's in 2 shots and when you do your hitting 3 woods & hybrid in :-( it does become a joke and very unrealistic

• nine76chris
    92 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 9:32 AM

Dear Santa, please cut down that damn tree on BPB #2.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 10:30 AM

Deccy180:
    yeh im on about what i need to able to make this gae realistic on legend, how about i drop 20% off all your clubs amte and then see how you find the game when you cant reach par 4's in 2 shots and when you do your hitting 3 woods & hybrid in :-( it does become a joke and very unrealistic

You've been repeating yourself for days, ahhhh poor me.  I have told you that you are 4 levels away from the 275 driver, yet you continue to bring up the same things!  Rather then crying all the time, maybe take some advice.  Just a thought!

Cheers,

b0gey

• PAGES
RSS