Forums

Help › Forums

Re: does anyone just play the matchplays for fun anymore?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 24 2010 6:22 AM (5 replies)
  • PaulH0070
    1,339 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 11:27 AM

i'm pretty new to the game and nowhere near good enough to challenge people, but i like playing the matchplays for fun.  guess other people don't think the same, 4 games, 4 quits today :(

if i lose 5&4 or 10 &8  i'll still be there congratulating the winner, c'mon guys stay in the game!

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 5:39 PM

I like to. But WGT throws you out at least 60% of the time. I wonder if it is my internet connection being too slow. So I feel embarrassed setting up games, even against mates..

I also don't want people thinking I am a quitter, when that is not the case.

A message telling oponents that the player has disappeared because he chose to quit or because WGT collapsed again would be nice.

I love multiplayer against friends. I wouldn't even think of playing against strangers on here, considering some of the pure bad manners people show.

• JackTaylor
    225 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 8:20 PM

i love match play....at the moment i am kinda hooked on the blitz matches..

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2010 9:25 PM

I'm always up for a game. Sadly too many people decline invites. I just wonder what they do on here?

• PaulH0070
    1,339 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2010 1:56 AM

i thought that might be the case that WGT doesn't bring the 2 players together, does it happen that often?

strange that WGT disconected the other guy when he missed a 2 footer ;)

oh well, i'll stick with it, it's a great part of the game:)

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2010 6:22 AM

I too love matchplay but I get alot of propblems with it - game freezes alot. And piztaker if your looking for a match - challenge me when the green dot is on.

RSS