Help › Forums

Re: Tier Placement in Tournaments

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 24 2010 12:27 PM (2 replies)
  • Swingbag
    22 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 9:23 AM

Hey all..........

Just think it is ridiculous how as a Tour Pro my score doesn't make the top 100 but if I were a master I would be top 50.  Also, if i were to level up to master would my score stay in the Tour Pro Tier or would it move into the master tier? 

I am getting a little frustrated that all of my tournament scores would place in the next level tier but not in my own.  It almost makes you want to sandbag just to compete within your own skill level.  I have a suggestion that may work to even the playing field. 

If the game would automatically group 10 members in a team and pick the top 1 or 2 from each team it could filter out some of the multiple score amounts giving us a fighting chance each time.  Make any sense?

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 3:14 PM

Hey Swingbag,

What you haven`t considered are the tees the "masters" are hitting from, or the green speeds they play. Set up a practice round and play the "hard" tees and "very fast" green speed, then see how you compare to the upper tiers ;-).

Better yet, try the "champion" tees with the fastest green speed settings...and you still won`t be playing what the "legends" are playing because the "tournament" green speed isn`t an option yet. GL

• Swingbag
    22 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2010 12:27 PM

Hello,

I appreciate the reply.  I just did what you mentioned and actually shot a better score.  Probably just luck but I see what you mean.  thanks again

RSS