Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Flag in the hole

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 10 2009 3:57 PM (4 replies)
  • WaterTrap
    95 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2009 11:57 AM

On 12, I was 66ft away to the left  (yes great approach),  Guy I was playing with was 18ft past the hole,

He putts first.  I was thinking that made no sense.  I look and he is at least 6 ffeet inside the fringe.  I look and see the flag still in the hole.  Putter hits the flag in the hole.

So  this fix..  is not fixed.

"Bug Fixes

• Flag removal - you should no longer experience a problem with flag removal during putts. We fixed a bug where the game mistakenly thinks you are on the fringe when you are in fact putting.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2009 12:02 PM

Are you sure he was putting on the green?  There are some places where it looks like green, but it's considered fringe.

That would explain why he hit first as well.  On the fringe is not technically on the green, so I believe the game defaults to getting everyone on the putting surface first, then goes by who's the farthest away once everyone is up.

• WaterTrap
    95 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2009 12:04 PM

It defaulted to his putter, he was CLEARLY visually inside, and when he approached it did not say ON THE FRINGE but said ON THE GREEN.

So all things considered it looked and read like a green, but clearly at somepoint the system thought it was a fringe.

Something is broken :)

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2009 12:08 PM

Oh...

That's weird. :o

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2009 3:57 PM

Hi WaterTrap, we will look into this.

RSS