Forums

Help › Forums

Re: can anyone help me...

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 13 2010 6:11 AM (6 replies)
  • ty33
    39 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 12:07 AM

my pro shop page is all scrambled, and I'm unable to buy balls.

can someone please gift me 3 sleeves of the tour GI-SD vapor balls (yellow).

I would gift you first and send an x-tra sleeve of what ever you play... 

• TextMyPC
    232 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 12:31 AM

hahahahaaaaaaaaa....best scam yet!!!!

• ty33
    39 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 1:02 AM

how would I be scaming anyone by gifting them first.  I'v been a member for just about two years, the last thing on my mind is scaming for a couple sleeves of balls, RIGHT!!!  thanks for the help "textmypc" 

• Toothpaste
    37 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 2:39 AM

I can help you. I'm online during the whole day.

EDIT: BTW, I read somewhere that you should be able to access the pro-shop if you use a different browswer. Try that first maybe?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 4:50 AM

ty33:
    how would I be scaming anyone by gifting them first

The resident cynic probably wondered how you could gift something from a Pro Shop you can't access.

WGT has acknowledged there is a problem with IE and the Pro Shop. Their temporary fix is for you to use another browser as the problem only happens in IE.  GL

• ty33
    39 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 5:25 AM

thanks YankeeJim for bringing that to my attention.  On the night shift this morning and the head is a little cloudy...

I play on my companys network, and not to sure if I can change the browser settings.

have you heard if they plan on fixing it...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 6:11 AM

Yes, they're on the case according to WGTSky.  :-)

http://wgt.com/forums/t/25217.aspx

You actually wouldn't need to change IE's settings, you would need to use another browser. Being on a company network you probably can't do this but if you can Firefox or Chrome would be where to go. 

RSS